Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1 year now

I went in for my 6 months check-up with my surgeon and because he was busy with another patient, I saw the nurse practitioner. I told the NP everything from the last visit I had and about going a year between my MRI's and I got it. YAY! So my next MRI will be this summer. I am VERY grateful for how well I have been doing and that I am able to have that year between my MRI's now. I hope it stays that way until I am extremely old ;). I haven't posted any pics of me for a long time so here's one that is somewhat recent.

6 comments:

A Musing Mother said...

Yay! Thank you so much for inviting me to your blog! Check out mine. www.taylorclan6.blogspot.com
Nancy

Celeste said...

That's Grrreat! Congrats. It's always nice to hear awesome news!

Kimberly said...

Great news! Prayers are answered!
Hugs,
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

jeanie you are gorgeous! i am so glad for you. and blood, i had to get an account just to write this to you thanx but a whole bunch of people have been asking me if i have a blog so maybe i will start one... just maybe. <3 alexis

Amber said...

Jeanie, you're beautiful! You always have been! I can't get enough of you!

Unknown said...

Hello, I have to agree with all the other coments, your not just beautiful but you have an awesomly beautiful table. lol here is my blog I dont know if you have it or not.
scottanddeborahj.blogspot.com talk to ya soon love ya deb