Thursday, September 28, 2006

Update on my colon....

I saw my Dr. yesterday for a follow-up and wasn't any better at all. In fact, I was worse. So he sent me to the Orem Community Hospital for a cat scan of my stomach region. I was there for over 2 hours waiting for the cat scan! I spent a total of 5 1/2 hours at the Dr's and hospital. I saw my Dr. again after my scan and my colon looks good (yay) but why do I still have a slight fever (for who-knows how long now) and I still couldn't eat? Ugh.... now I have to go to UVRMC in Provo to get a flex sodoimoscopy or something tomorrow morning. I'm not liking this! I'm actually feeling okay right now, and it's wierd- I had Arby's roast beef sandwiches for lunch (I can NEVER pass up an offer for Arby's). It was the first thing I have eaten since my 1 slice of bread Tuesday night. Oh man it was soooooo delicious.... but now I'm afraid it will come back to haunt me! So wish me luck tomorrow. My mom and my mother-in-law each have 2 of my kids so I'm enjoying some alone time tonight.

No comments: