Monday, September 25, 2006

Isn't Brain Cancer enough?

I haven't posted in a few days because I have been pretty sick. Went to my Dr. today and it looks like I'm having problems with my colon. When I asked in my last post if anyone could make my life easier, I guess I got cursed for it! I can't eat anything for about 2 days- can only have clear liquids. I'm feeling better right now (since I haven't eaten all day) but my brother-in-law is BBQ'ing pork for dinner tonight and it is SOOOOO yummy.... and I can't have any :(. I'm on some antibiotics and really hoping that will take care of what's going on. I just want to be normal, that's all.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I know we talked a bit yesterday, but I just want to send you my love anyways. Know that I am thinking about you. (((((bighug))))