Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another MRI

And another year of no recurring tumor!!

Father's Day this year (6/19/2011) was my 5 year "Tumorversary" which is really exciting- but getting the news that your MRI after those 5 years still shows no sign of recurring tumor makes it even more exciting.

And because my 5 year Tumorversary landed on Father's Day this year, I thought it would be even better to celebrate on my 6 year Tumorversary because it will be the exact day that I had my surgery. Looking forward to  it!

1 comment:

Candy G. said...

Hi, Jeanie. You do not know me. I subscribe to one of the BT groups that you posted in today. I have never posted in the group, but I read every post and have learned so much from the group. I just wanted to thank you for posting your good news today. My niece had surgery in January. Most of the things that I read about BT's do not fill me with a ton of hope, or even much hope. I worry. And I worry. And I worry. Your wonderful five years has cheered my heart and lightened my spirit. It lets me know that there are success stories out there and that, if it's possible for you, then it is possible for her, too. That means more than I can say. Congratulations on your great MRI news - may you celebrate many more tumorversaries in health, strength, and happiness. Candy