Friday, December 22, 2006

Some bad news, and some GOOD news!

First I need to mention that the infection I had was not a staph infection, it was an infection that's like having a zit on the inside of your head, which actually has turned out to be somewhat of a blessing- since I got an infection it was best that it was contained so it wouldn't have killed me (YIKES I hate to say that!)

ANYWAY......

I just wanted to post that I found out today I don't have to wait 4 months before I can have my artificial bone flap put in. I will have a cat scan done on Jan. 5th so they can get the dimensions of the area and start making the flap. I think the surgery will be 1-2 weeks after that, but I'm not 100% sure on the exact day. I'll post again on that. We are very excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to love some great news. Hope you had and continue to have a great holiday