Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Wal-Mart Greeter

I have to tell you about what happened to me on Saturday, it was really neat. My friend Sherry and I went to Wal-Mart to get some things. We walk in and are welcomed by the greeter. Then, after walking into the store, the greeter comes walking up to us quickly saying "excuse me". I ignored him at first thinking he was talking to someone else, but then he was looking right at me so we stopped. He came up to us and just started telling me about his own experience with having a cancerous tumor on his esophogus that was really big (like the size of an orange?). He continued with telling me how with the power of the priesthood blessings he got, the prayers from friends and family, and having his name in the Temple how he is now cancer free and his Dr. has called him a miracle. He was SUCH a cute little old guy! Okay, not that old but in his 50's. His name is Joseph. At the end of his story, he asked me for my name for prayer purposes. I was truely inspired by this man! When he left, he thanked me for letting me share his testimony. All I can say is WOW!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn Girl said...

That's really cool!