Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Grateful for my Health

I met with my radiation oncologist this morning after my treatment, and I just wanted to say that I am very grateful for the health that I have, and how well I am responding to my treatments! I'm not on a steroid for brain swelling which was the first thing I wanted. Also, my skin isn't red or irritated from the treatments which I didn't really care about if it did get irritated but the fact that I have that 1 less thing to worry about it awesome! Plus, all of my counts have been normal (platelet counts, white cell, red cell, etc.) Other than losing my hair and being tired, I think I'm doing great. YAY!



Today was my 4 week "anniversary" for my treatments. I have finished 21 treatment and have 12 left. I will be SO glad when I'm done!

No comments: